The Maison Albert Schweitzer in Gunsbach is owned and run entirely by a private association, the AISL: Association Internationale pour l’œuvre du Dr Albert Schweitzer de Lambaréné.
It therefore receives no operating subsidies from local authorities, and lives solely from museum sales, donations and membership fees.
Support the association and its activities by becoming a member and helping to spread the “Reverence for Life” ethic.
It also means:
– Participating in the life of the Museum by supporting events (exhibitions, concerts, conferences, etc.)
– Enabling the restoration, conservation and enhancement of the collections
– Supporting the development of educational projects for children
– Making the Museum accessible to all
– Attend the AISL General Meeting
– Be informed of our various activities
– Be invited to events
– Free admission to the Maison Schweitzer
Annual individual membership fee: 50 euros/person